7.13.2009

Could You Get It Up For...


MICHELLE WIE


Many blogs feature a question of the week or day. Here's what I've come up with. Female sports are pretty weak sauce all around. I'd rather lick my dog's anus (TASTY) then watch a WNBA game. But that's besides the point. The point is this: there are a lot of, shall I say, questionable women out there in the sports stratosphere. We'd all like to give it to Natalie Gulbis, obviously, but what about the other female athletes out there. The one's who, for all their athletic prowess, look, well, ordinary. This isn't a question of whether or not you'd go on a date with one of these athletes or if you'd marry her (for that chedda). The question is this: Could you get it up? aka Would you give it to this ay babay. First up: Michelle Wie.

Pros: Known for her light touch and gentle hands. Can handle clubs of all shapes and sizes. Has Asian roots. Inexperienced off the course (if you know what im sayin'). Knows how to get the ball in the hole. Long, long legs.

Cons: Has a nerdy lisp (who knows what this could transform to in the sack). Has Asian roots. Father keeps close watch of her. Very tall. Only 19 years old (will most likely be sober). Goes to Stanford.

I know my answer, but that's my dirty little secret. What do you think? Could you get it up for Michelle Wie?


No comments:

Post a Comment