6.15.2009

Curb's Cameos

While Larry's film, Whatever Works, is coming to theatres near you this weekend, I've got my panties in an even bigger bunch, as Curb Your Enthusiasm's seventh season is set to premiere on September 20th (so says Jeff Garlin's twitter). As I mentioned earlier, every former main player in the Seinfeld series is set to appear this season. With that in mind, here are my top 5 Curb cameo moments:

5. Thor. Definitely one of the more unexpected appearances, but certainly one of the best. Love seeing Larry scared shitless:



"Hey Jabroni, open the window."

4.Hurley (fat dude from lost). Posted this as one of my best episodes. Anything involving LD buying buds is pure gold. Can't get enough of this one:



"Hydroponic? I'm not looking for a sound system my friend."

3. John McEnroe. A book with freaks in it. What more could you possibly ask for? Couldn't find the final scene, but this one's gold too:



"LOOK AT THAT FREAK!"

2. Kevin Farley. I'm considering him a celebrity because his last name his Farley. Along with this scene, he provides some classic Curb awkwardness throughout this episode:



"IT'S A RAT!"


1. Tim Meadows. Or is it Don Cheadle? The Ladies Man takes part in one of the best Curb scenes of all time, and continually clashes with the LD throughout the episode:



"WHATUP HAL?"

Honorable Mention: Shaq, Tia Carrere, Martin Short, Hugh Hefner, Steve Coogan

No comments:

Post a Comment