5.25.2009

I Feel on Top of the World

With Larry's complaints that posts have been dragging on here, I guess I'll get down to business. You've most likely heard LMFAO's song "La La La". Here's a dope remix:

"La La La (Death to the Throne Remix)" - LMFAO

If you're into electro, I'm sure you've also heard of Frankmusik. Here's a remix of one of his songs done by Don Diablo. Real chill:

"Confusion (Don Diablo Remix)" - Frankmusik

Finally, with the first Phish show of the summer less than a week away, I'll throw up a video related to the band. Lead guitarist Trey Anastasio played a concert with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra just a couple days ago. On a separate blog I wrote about how I love it when classical music is incorporated into the modern day scene. Well here is a perfect example. Here's an exerpt from an instrumental Phish song called "First Tube", performed by Trey and the Orchestra:

No comments:

Post a Comment