7.09.2009

I'd Touch These Movies

Embroidered Bad Mother Fucker Leather Wallet

Even in a shitty economy, people still go to the movies. Escapism and all that shit. There might not be as many being made, as my LA brotha tells me, but there's certainly enough to go around. There's a ton of tight movies that have been and are going to be coming out soon that I'm pumped to see (particularly Harry Potter 6 baaaby). Here are three trailers that look absolutely absurd, in all the right kind of ways.

Tarantino is simply a boss. I'm sure you've seen a trailer for this movie, Inglorious Basterds, but this one is waay more Euro (and fucking crazier). This is what Quentin's all about:



Anything that involves the killa combo of Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn is worthwhile in my book. Swingers and Made (if you don't know, figure it out and see them), are the fucking truth, and this movie definitely has some potential, at least for some good laughs. Cross between Along Came Polly and Knocked Up:



This looks fucking amazing, and looks like it could start a huge comeback? for Robin Williams. I've never gone crazy over his bizarre, different style of comedy, but he's certainly a talented actor and usually in pretty legit movies. This looks too legit to quit:



None of these are brand, brand new shit, but I had to do some catching up the past couple of days, and these are three of the more intriguing trailers I caught. Definitely got these three on the backburner. Will try to post more, shits been real busy lately. Hollaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment