6.27.2009

Wu-Tang is for the children!


So Wu-Tang's newest album, Wu-Tang Chamber Music, is due out in a few days (June 30) and I'm actually pretty excited about it. I thought 8 Diagrams was a pretty good album and I think this one will be too. It's produced by RZA, which is always a good sign, and it features some veteran guests like AZ, Masta Ace, and Havoc from Mobb Deep, among others. I checked out a new leak off it today, "Radiant Jewels," and I really liked it. This dude I've never heard of Cormega kills it on that song. I don't think GZA is featured on any of the songs, though, which is is disappointing. Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it and here's the song I just spoke of:

Radiant Jewels - Wu-Tang Clan (Ft. Raekwon, Cormega, & Sean Price)

On a side note, it's kind of surprising me that more and more people tell me they've never even heard of Wu-Tang's video game, Shaolin Style. If you still own a PS2 or even an original Playstation, buy it off ebay for like 4 or 5 bucks. It's a fucking sick game, trust me.



Movin on yo' left, HA!

Also this shit never gets old:

No comments:

Post a Comment