6.12.2009

New Hip Hop


Here is a plethora of rap, some of it real solid:

Kid Cudi
Mr. Solo Dolo

Girls, Sounds and Colors by Rich Hill (ft. Kid Cudi)

Do My Do by Mickey Factz (ft. Kid Cudi)

New York City Life

Wiz Khalifa
Ode to Naked Pop Stars
Rolling Up
with Currensy (old)

Charles Hamilton
Reminder

Rosado ft Aja Monet

Post Lynching Ceremony


Dizkreet
This guy's not really well known, and I can't find his shit available to DL, but Mr. Miyagi and I have it so contact us if you want the real versions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F134uVLY5fw

WALE
Gotta Be Magic

Nike Boots (remix) - For E.Fowle cause even though hes gone he "still got my nike boots"

Hot Shyt

Family Affair


Tyga: The Potential mixtape

Mix tape:
DJ Illl Will and DJ Rockstar: I Love Your Girl Vol 7

No comments:

Post a Comment